The linear motion manipulator is designed for thermal spray applications and provides rapid precision of xy axis movement. Custom manipulators are available for specific geometeries to optimize the spray processes for circular, rectangular or ring components.
Features and Benefits of Linear Manipulators include:
- Servo motor controlled on all axes, to ensure reliable, precise and safe performance.
- X axis reach from 0.5m to 20m, Y axis from 0.5m to 3m
- Can spray rectangle area.
- Optional X and Y simultaneous movement to spray circular or ring part.
- E-stop and safety loop interfaced to main thermal spray equipment.
- Precision: ≤±0.10mm
- Maximum gun and cable weight = 20kg. Sufficient for most torches configurations.
- Holder for various gun designs.
- Patented dust protection for drive mechanism.
- Hi-frequency proof on all components, in case of the hi frequency influence when ignition
Specifications for SprayWerx’s LQ-XY two axes robot manipulator:
|X axis Max reach length
|Y Axis Max reach length
|X axis motion speed
||0 – 0.6m/s
|Y axis motion speed
||0 – 0.4m/s